Executive Speaker Coaching
Authenticity. Personality. Presence.
I love working speakers who are passionate about making a difference: at work, at conferences, and on the global stage.
Coaching is a one-on-one relationship where we work on what you need to make that difference: message construction, emotional presence, narrative flow, storytelling, body language, vocal availability, and presentation skills.
HAVE A BIG TALK COMING UP?
Using techniques from experts in the entertainment and professional speaking industries, I can help you:
- structure a compelling presentation that keeps your audience engaged
- optimize your rehearsal method to save time and improve memory
- work on what will keep you focused and performing at your best on the day.
Want to step up your speaking skills to reach the next professional tier?
Whether you're looking to improve your in-office performance, or get your organization's message out, I can assess your current speaking style for growth opportunities, and then teach you:
- breathing, vocal, and physical techniques to accomplish and accelerate that growth.
- rhetorical techniques that transmit your passion to your audience and colleagues, without turning them off
- ways to make sure your audience leaves with the takeaways you intend, so your talk becomes a catalyst for real change, every time.
INTERESTED IN BRINGING MORE EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS TO YOUR WORKPLACE?
I offer in-office workshops for 8-25 participants, tailored to your specific needs, including units on:
- body, breath, and voice techniques for connecting to a tough crowd
- the leadership presence conundrum: a hidden framework that underlies all public speaking
- making smart sound simple: tools for making your specialized knowledge accessible
- risk management: how to address hot topics while maintaining relationship capital
For rates and availability, email me at ExecutiveSpeakerCoaching@gmail.com